The competition between Mean and Mern stack is quite close enough as both frameworks include robust features and functionalities. It offers reliable solutions to develop the leading web and mobile app solutions. Now the most common question arises that which one will win the race between mean vs mern race?
Well to find out which one is best among the mean and mern stack, we come up with this article to explain everything. We have made a comparison by taking various factors like benefits, components, and more. There are some factors that will help you to choose the best for your project.
What is MEAN Stack?
Components of MEAN Stack
- Angular JS allows running code in the user browser
- MongoDB is used to gather the data of back-end apps as JSON files
- ExpressJS is the back-end app that operates on top of NodeJS.
Advantages of Choosing MEAN
- It is useful especially for small and medium enterprises and startups because of its cost-effective features and makes the use of this stack.
- Amazing for real-time web apps solutions
- It easily switches between the server and client.
If you want to develop amazing web and mobile apps so for that you need to hire MEAN developers this will help you get leading and affordable solutions.
What is MERN Stack?
If you want to develop a robust web and mobile app solution, you can hire full-stack MERN developers for it. This will ultimately assist you in designing and building the app as per your business requirements,
Components of MERN Stack
- ReactJS is a library that assists in building the user interface elements of single pages of web apps.
- MongoDB is a No-SQL data store.
- ExpressJS is built on top of the NodeJS that take care of the back-end functionality of the websites.
Advantages of Choosing MERN
- This stack embraces the whole development cycle and utilizing the JS.
- It supports a model view controller architecture for the simple development process.
- Wide range of testing tools.
- It empowers developers to know JSON for development.
The Uniqueness of Both Frameworks
|Includes components Angular, Node, Express, and MongoDB||Includes components Angular, Node, Express, and MongoDB|
|Component-based app architecture||None|
|Regular DOM||Virtual DOM|
|Bidirectional data flow||Unidirectional data flow|
|The steep learning curve is steep||Better documentation|
Comparison Table Between MEAN & MERN stack
|Performance||Manage files and abstraction in coding||Allows fast coding|
|Architecture||Upgrading and managing||Smooth UI rendering|
|Productivity||Better productivity||Low productivity|
|Third-Party Library||Offer many ready to use features||Need more libraries for supporting similar requests|
|Support||Steep learning curve||Provide excellent documentation|
|Data binding||Two and one way||Only one way|
From the above information, you definitely get the information about the MEAN and MERN stack. The information mentioned above will help you to select the right stack for your app development process. In order to make the right usage of MEAN and MERN, you can hire developers from the dignified mobile app development to get better results and meet your business goals easily.
Till then, stay safe, stay at home, wash your hands, and be happy
For more updates, stay connected and keep reading