Technology is emerging day-by-day so the frameworks. From many years progressive web apps are emerging in the market. They are taking place in web apps because progressive web apps are a combination of hybrid regular web apps and a mobile app. To know more about the progressive app you can read our previous blog. In this article, we are going to tell you those top frameworks used for developing progressive web apps.
Top Frameworks for Progressive Web Apps
Before starting the development of progressive web apps, the first step is to decide which framework will be suitable to build it on. There are multiple options available out there and opting one will be a difficult task. So here are some best frameworks for your progressive web apps.
Ionic is an open-source framework introduced in 2013. It has the foundation of an Angular and Apache Cordova framework. Till now, the ionic framework has been used to develop more than 5 million apps. This framework has the library of component that is available for both Android and iOS. This framework allows the developers to build web pages that easily run in the browser of the device through WebView which enables the web pages so they favor a native app.
- It is available for free that helps in reducing the development cost.
- it becomes easy for the developers to learn how to use it.
- It helps the large community of users.
- The framework has built-in tools that will help in easy maintenance.
- Access the API without coding.
- The delivery process is swift
- Aids in creating flexible and scalable apps.
- It makes sure smooth support and operation because Facebook maintains the code.
- It provides a pervasive ecosystem.
- Excellent support
- Easy implementation
- It includes IntelliSense and typescript
if you are not so coding and programming fan, you might have not heard about the Vue framework earlier. If you are not familiar or did not listen to anything about this framework, does not mean it is not a great framework. Vue features are one of the fastest-growing libraries among all other frameworks because it has managed to crack the code by providing the two important things simple coding and high-speed delivery. You can give additional characteristics by using the vue in your progressive web app development.
- The vue is easy and simple to use and has the same concept like react and angular
- The coding is simple and this feature makes it easy for the new learners.
- Big enterprises like Alibaba & Laravel support the framework.
- The API is easy and simple to understand.
- The features of polymer support routing, responsive layout, and data tier.
- The presence of embedded development tools avoids the need for debugging tools.
The above mentioned all five frameworks are used in developing the progressive web apps and they are easily managed to deliver convenience to the developers. Opting the right framework for your progressive web app development is one of the most vital steps. It will decide whether your web app will be robust, scalable, interactive, responsive, and user-friendly or not. The right framework for the progressive web app depends on your app requirement and the expertise of your developer. Select the right developer and the right framework and enjoy all the benefits of progressive web apps bring.
Till then, stay safe, stay at home, wash your hands, and be happy
For more updates, stay connected and keep reading