The complexity of the mobile app development process in fostering consistently. The software testing procedures require growing and to keep up with various methods. The agile testing methodology is a new age way that concentrates on testing brisker rather than putting much effort yet producing high-quality products.
The testers and developers require a high level of collaboration in the agile testing way. The testing has to render corrective feedback to the development team during the development cycle of the software. This is the age of ongoing integration between development and testing way.
What is Agile Testing Methodology?
Agile testing is a software testing process that follows the principles of the development of agile software. Agile testing aligns with iterative development methods in which need to develop gradually from customers and testing teams.
The agile development process is not a sequential process but consistent. The testing begins at the start of the project and there is ongoing integration between testing and development. The common objective of agile development and testing is to archive a high product quality.
Agile Testing Principle
There are some principles of agile testing process which are given below:
Testing is continuous: Agile team tests continuously because it is the only way to ensure continuous progress of the product.
Continuous feedback: Agile testing provide feedback on an ongoing basis and this how your product meets the business needs.
Test performed by the whole team: In the traditional software development life cycle, only the test team is responsible for testing but in agile testing, the developers and the business analysts also test the application.
Less time of feedback response: The business team is involved in each iteration in agile testing & consistent feedback lessens the time of feedback response.
Simplified & cleaning code: All the defects which are raised by the agile team are fixed within the same iteration and helps in keeping the code clean and simplified.
Less documentation: Agile team uses a reusable checklist, the team focuses on the test instead of the incidental details.
Test-driven: In agile methods, testing is implemented at the time of execution whereas, in the conventional process, the testing is performed after execution.
Benefits of Agile Testing Methodology
There are some simple advantages to promote agile testing which are reusability, flexibility, efficiency, segregation, acceptability, and a happier team.
- It is flexible enough to adapt to changes in between sprints by incorporating changed requirements.
- As the tasks are segregated, it gives clarity which removes errors.
- It provides support for using reusable indexes and lets you focus on the latest customer’s needs and expectations rather than following documented board requirements.
- This method is more efficient a the errors and defects are more closely figured out due to small fragments of code being tested.
- It helps to deliver quality software promptly.
- To assure the software is acceptable to stakeholders and end-users, feedback is thanked to create software according to their point to view.
- With the daily standups, Test reports can be considered, and bugs can be addressed quickly.
Agile is considered as the ascendant framework and thus the environment will usually heavy following in a happier team addressing fulfillment and support to the customer. This blog article will assist you in sequentially the whole process of agile testing and how it is fruitful to the final product.
Till then, stay safe, stay at home, wash your hands, and be happy
For more updates, stay connected and keep reading