Apple just held its annual worldwide developer conference virtually on 8th June where they reveal the new software of the new iPhone, Mac, and Apple Watch. The tech giant company has been shown off everything they are planning and working on for months. With the new version of iOS, which comes with renewed iMessage and FaceTime.
WWDC is typically where Apple declares what’s new coming to the iPhone and iPad from the point of the software. All the software improvements announced on Monday will be available to developers quickly. For the general public, these updates will come later this year. Here is the summary of the highlights of the WWDC
About iOS 15
This is the new highlight of the apple phone message app that includes the collage view that enables the client to see users in collective design when someone shares many photos. Users can share the images through the share with you folder available on their iOS devices.
The video calling app of iOS devices got new features to support Spatial audio, and blur the backgrounds. The grid view in facetime will permit the users to see many profiles on the call at the same time. These features will be harmonious with both windows and android devices.
there is a choice of customization in Notifications as per the design and alerts. Moreover, alerts of notifications will be based on various actions like driving, working, sleeping, etc. Moreover, there will be an option to personalize the widgets in the notification as well.
A new characteristic in the iOS camera app will facilitate the users to execute the live text and recognize them in the images. These manuscripts can be creature names, dates, places, or anything else. Moreover, users can also include music to the stories collected in the gallery (just like the option available in google photos).
About iPadOS 15
Now users will get way to widgets on the iPadOS 15 home screen. This update will indicate the identity of iOS devices, with an even bigger capacity alternative. Better transparency with icons and text improves the display of iPadOS
Welcome To App Library
Apple WWDC 2021 highlighted the range of iOS features and their adaptability. Now, users will see the App Library in iPadOS as well, separate from other iOS devices. This will make the combination of the application manageable and automatic.
- With the new watchOS 8, you can easily track respiratory rate. This health update is a big bonus to Apple’s smartwatch and will produce articles for sleeping, walking, etc. The company also calculated new workout styles, including Tai Chi and Pilates.
- The incorporation of ‘Portraits Watchface’ will get the photos more apparent. It will reshape the design of the layered clock display in the Apple Watch.
- The users will be capable to enter the text with ‘Scribble’. The watchOS 8 will identify the manuscript and include it in the top-right text view. The cursor can be installed effortlessly by using the crown before drawing the letter or any symbol.
- This time in WWDC macOS Monterey is the biggest announcement and key highlight.
- Apple also released a new feature of universal control so it will assist users to use mouse and keyboard for the same device on iPad and iMac as well.
- After the introduction of the Airplay in the macOS Monterey, it will make the screencasting of the iOS devices easy for iMac.
New Privacy features
- Now the users won’t get frustrated with the unwanted ads. Apple is adding a new ad tracker blocking feature, so the data will stay out of threat due to the unwanted ads.
- The new feature and keynote of the Apple WWDC 2021 is iCloud+. It renders many features like the private relay that will function as a VPN. this will help to encrypt the web traffic on an iOS device.
More to come
The event is big and always known to seeking the attention of millions of iOS and Android users across the world. These updates of the WWDC 2021 from day 1 and there are many more to come.
Till then, stay safe, stay at home, wash your hands, and be happy
For more updates, stay connected and keep reading