- About Stadia App.
- Features that Stadia App Include.
- Games enlisted in Stadia App.
This year Google has launched many new apps that make our life more convenient.
A few days ago, Google has launched digital wellbeing apps for smartphone addicts.
Now today, Google Stadia App has landed on Google Play store before its official launch on November 19.
Google’s Stadia cloud-based game streaming service can be downloaded on supported devices for both Android and iOS users.
The app size of Stadia is 73 MB for Android phones offered by Google LLC avail for 6 and up android.
Stadia is a new gaming platform that enables users to play games across the screens.
Stadia is a single platform for all the actions we play.
Features That Make Stadia Unique
Play Games Across the Screens
You can play games on Stadia across laptops and desktops and also on televisions with the help of Stadia Controller and Google Chromecast Ultra.
You will need a code like Stadia Founder’s Edition or Stadia Premiere Edition, provided with a qualified purchase to play Stadia.
Stadia will be supported on Chrome OS tablets including Pixel Slate, HP Chromebook X2, and Acer Chromebook Tab 10, and Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, and Pixel 4 phones.
Play With One Click
On Stadia you can play games on just one click. The moment a game is purchased, it will be enabled to play as long as you have wi-fi.
After installing Stadia you don’t need to wait to download a game app or in-game updates. Stadia will take care of the updates.
Smooth and Low-latency Gameplay
The resolution and gameplay experience will depend on device compatibilities, connection, and games.
Still, Stadia delivers pictures at up to 4K and 60FPS with HDR. for some extra features users need to purchase a pro subscription.
Always Getting Better
Stadia put itself updated and improved time-to-time. Because of it, you don’t require to upgrade your PC hardware to play the latest games.
No need to worry, Stadia does everything behind the scenes.
The list of games will be available on Google Stadia include:
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 from Bandai Namco
- DOOM Eternal, DOOM 2016, Rage 2, The Elder Scrolls Online and Wolfenstein: Youngblood from Bethesda
- Destiny 2 from Bungie
- Get Packed from Coatsink
- GRID from Codemasters
- Metro Exodus from Deep Silver
- Thumper from Drool
- Farming Simulator 19 from Giants Software
- Baldur’s Gate 3 from Larian Studios
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid from nWay Games
- Football Manager from Sega
- Samurai Shodown from SNK
- Final Fantasy XV, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider from Square Enix
- NBA 2K and Borderlands 3 from 2K Games
- Gylt from Tequila Works will be a Stadia exclusive
- Mortal Kombat 11 from Warner Bros.
- Darksiders Genesis from THQ
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Trials Rising, and The Crew 2 from Ubisoft
There are some other undisclosed games that will reveal by the time.
So, are you gonna give this app a shot? Tell me in the comment section.
For more Updates, Stay Connected with Us.