- Facebook pay will make transactions easier.
- The unified service being roll out only in the USA this week.
- Over time, facebook pay will reach more people and places.
Just a few days back Facebook was planning to launch its new logo and we all have seen a glimpse of it.
And if you didn’t see it yet read our blog on Facebook introduces FACEBOOK.
Now social media giant Facebook again hitting the news with its new feature arrival.
You can make payment through Facebook Pay without exiting the app.
Facebook has said that the service would make users able to send money or make the transaction with security options like PIN or biometrics.
The payment option will enable users to shop, make in-game purchases, get event tickets, donate to causes, and transfer money to each other.
Facebook Pay will let users to:
- Once a user adds a preferred payment method then make purchases without re-entering payment info.
- Facebook says that it will not automatically set up Facebook Pay on other compatible apps (Whatsapp, Instagram, and Messenger) unless you choose to do so.
- View payment history, manage payment methods and update your settings in one place
- Get real-time customer support via live chat.
In its blog, Facebook already mentioned that Facebook pay supports the most major credit and debit cards as well as companies like PayPal, Stripe, and others around the world.
Facebook Pay is built on existing financial infrastructure and partnerships and is separate from the Calibra wallet.
Facebook Pay website says users will be able to send money to friends and families on WhatsApp, a feature the messaging app has already been testing in India.
There will be no transaction charges to send or receive money from friends and family on Messenger and WhatsApp.
Through Facebook Pay, Instagram users will be able to send donations to charities and purchase products from brands on the photo app, which US users can do currently through a feature called checkout.
How to Set Up Facebook Pay
If you are from or living in the USA by the end of this week, you will be able to see the feature on your Facebook and Messenger.
To enable it, move to Settings > Facebook Pay on the Facebook app or website. There, add a payment method. And you are all set.
Eagerly waiting for the Facebook Pay launch in India.
For more Updates, Stay Connected with Us.